As a Global Platinum Sitecore partner with 17 MVPs in our ranks, it’s no small thing for us to be looking for a Sitecore Architect with at least 6+ years of experience. We are delighted to be able to give you the chance to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative, and innovative Sitecore professionals working on the Sitecore stack around the world.
The Sitecore Architect will be reporting to the Technical Director and work closely with heads of other disciplines in the Tech department. The role also includes close collaboration with other teams across the company such as Business Directors, Project Managers and Designers.
What you’re looking for:
- As a Sitecore Architect, you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader.
- You’ll use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at the Lead Developer level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out.
- You have business sense and you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate that knowledge into solutions that maximize the benefit.
- You’ll actively support our teams within the UAE region (as well as globally when needed) in delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You’ll guide and steer the teams and, if necessary, engage with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be billable to clients.
- You’ll help to solidify Valtech as a thought leader and be an active player in the wider Sitecore community.
- You’ll play an active role in our Global Craft Circle (global community of practice) and work closely together with our Global Sitecore Practice Team in continuously improving our way of working with Sitecore at scale.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent, and talented people.
- Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem-solving, innovation, and phenomenal client projects.
- Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life…. things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day, and really and truly meet their potential.
- Someone with flexibility and a personal drive to “getting things done”.
- Someone with the ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands in the business environment with a proper sense of urgency.
- Someone with a “We before Me” mindset where success is created in close and respectful collaboration with teams and colleagues across our company.
We also need:
- Your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at the Lead Developer level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out.
- Your business sense and that you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate that knowledge into solutions that maximize the benefit.
- Proficient in Sitecore Experience Platform, Sitecore SXA, Personalisation and headless technologies (JSS or .NET Core).
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in doing projects costing and proposals.
- Familiarity with Azure, Docker and DevOps practices surrounding the Sitecore practice.
- Proficient in software development concepts, patterns, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- Understands the software development cycle end-to-end.
- Understands the processes and Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with dispersed teams in different locations and working with different cultures.
- Minimum 6 years proven technical experience with web applications out of which at least 3 - 4 years’ experience in team leadership.
- Experience leading a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Any Professional Certifications a distinct advantage: People Management, Project Management or Technical (MCP, MTA, MCSA, MCSE and Sitecore).
- Experience with hosting environments mainly Microsoft Server, IIS, Cloud (Azure, Amazon AWS, Cloudflare, CDN).
Valtech Dubai - What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today. We look forward to hearing from you.